We are Committed to Your Health
We are dedicated to helping each and every one of our patients feel more relaxed when it comes to getting blood work done. Our professionals are compassionate and highly trained in serving all specialty areas including the following:
We have a great passion for serving the Autism community. If you have a loved one with Autism, we know that getting blood work done can cause much anxiety. Our goal is to make it easier on both of you by allowing your loved one to stay in the comfort of his/her own home, and possessing the experience and understanding it takes to make lab work as quick and relaxed as possible.
Blood draws don’t have to be scary or traumatic for children. With Dons Health Care Phlebotomy Services, you no longer have to worry about getting to a lab or sitting in a waiting room. Allow your children to stay in the comfort of their own home and work with a friendly and caring professional. We make the procedure quick and efficient, and we love helping children overcome their fear of having blood drawn!
Anxiety & Fear of Needles
Trypanophobia, a phobia of needles, is a fear that we take very seriously. If you or someone you know suffers from this, let Dons Health Care Phlebotomy Services show you that a blood draw can be gentle and painless. No more multiple sticks or long wait lines. We focus on kindness, patience, and compassion, which allow us to provide a calm and easy process for you or your loved ones.
We work with Health Testing Centers to help people order their own lab tests. This is a great service if you want to pay out of pocket. No insurance is accepted and their prices are quite good. Also, you don’t need to visit your physician for an rx for testing. Just order online (or by phone) and the results go directly to you.
We take the waiting rooms and lab environments out of the equation, helping children feel more at ease and making the blood work process as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Benefits of our services
- Highly specialized services
- Kind and compassionate care
- Time-saving and convenient
- No more waiting rooms
- Easy and affordable
We are dedicated to making blood draws more comfortable and convenient for both you and your patients or loved ones. Our caring and certified phlebotomists provide on-site or in-home services in a courteous, organized and professional manner. The process is quick and easy:
- Schedule your appointment or consult with one of our friendly representatives by phone.
- Prices vary by location and services provided. Please contact for payment options. MPS is glad to accept PayPal and square.
- Fill out all paperwork with patient information needed for kit draws and/or lab requisitions and email to MPS along with front and back of insurance card.
- Prepare for your blood test, as advised by your doctor (whether you need to fast or drink plenty of water).
- After our phlebotomist has arrived in a timely manner and performed your stress free blood draw, your specimen will be delivered to its designated lab to be processed. All specimens are processed under the protocol required. Results are sent directly to ordering doctor.